2/9/10

Medjugorje Visionary Marija and Mystical Experiences.


The following is a story Marija told:

“I was praying in my room one morning when suddenly I had a vision of a white flower of such beauty as I have never seen before. It then wilted and drooped as if dead. I felt a deep sadness, because this flower had such beauty. Suddenly I saw a large drop above the flower which then fell directly on the head of the drooping flower. It then gradually opened up, radiating its former beauty. The flower then disappeared. I thought about it but then finished praying.
Later, during an apparition on Apparition Mountain, I asked Our Lady about the vision. Our Lady told me:
“The flower was the image of man’s soul. It flowers and opens out in the grace of God. But when man sins, the soul withers and wilts. The drop is the symbol of God’s grace. The soul wilting in sin will blossom out with the grace through Confession and true repentance.”
“The Sacrament of Confession should be lived in the joy of an encounter with God.”
source-Medjugorje.com

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

This people honours me only with lip-service, while their hearts are from from me... Mark 7 : 6

Dear children! I invite you to prayer now when satan is strong and wishes to make as many souls as possible his own. Pray, dear children, and have more trust in me because I am here in order to help you and to guide you on a new path toward a new life. Therefore, dear little children, listen and live what I tell you because it is important for you when I shall not be with you any longer that you remember my words and all that I told you. I call you to begin to change your life from the beginning and that you decide for conversion not with words but with your life. Thank you for having responded to my call. Medjugorje message, October 25, 1992
Posted by pilgrim at 8:23 AM

Ed Sousa said...

15 000 PERSONS AT MIRJANA'S APPARITION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the 2d of February 2010, in Naples (Italy), there were 15 000 persons (among which 80 priests) for Mirjana's apparition.
The experience of silence was extroardinary !