3/2/10

Medjugorje: Our Lady's message to Mirjana




Tuesday, March 02, 2010




Dear children, In this special time of your effort to be all the closer to my Son, to his suffering, but also to the love with which he bore it, I desire to tell you that I am with you. I will help you to triumph over errors and temptations with my grace. I will teach you love, love which wipes away all sins and makes you perfect, love which gives you the peace of my Son now and forever. Peace with you and in you, because I am the Queen of Peace. Thank you. Medjugorje message, March 2, 2010

.

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

The 5 Main Messages

The message of Medjugorje is a call to Conversion, conversion back to God. Our Lady gives us five Stones or Weapons, which we can use to overcome the power and influence of evil and sin in our lives. This is the "Message of Medjugorje". Our Lady's purpose for coming to earth is to guide each one of us back to her Son Jesus. She does this by leading us step by step toward a life of holiness through the hundreds of messages she has given to the world through the visionaries in Medjugorje. The time for decision is NOW!!. Our Lady's call is URGENT!!. We must open our hearts and begin to change our lives starting today, starting now.

Prayer | Fasting | Reading the Bible | Confession | Eucharist
Prayer is the center of Our Lady's plan and is the most frequent message in Medjugorje.