3/11/11

Medjugorje: Our Lady's message to Mirjana of March 2, 2011


Dear children!
 My motherly heart suffers tremendously as I look at my children who persistently put what is human before what is of God, at my children who, despite everything that surrounds them and despite all the Signs that are sent to them, think that they can walk without my Son.  They cannot!

 They are walking to eternal perdition. That is why I am gathering you, who are ready to open your heart to me, you who are ready to be apostles of my love, to help me; so that by living God’s love you may be an example to those who do not know it. May fasting and prayer give you strength in that, and I bless you with the motherly blessing in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Thank you. Medjugorje messages, March 2, 2011

*Mirjana said that Our Lady was very sad.*

2 comments:

Daily Grace said...

Thank you for this post. May we take these motherly messages to heart and strive to live them out for our salvation and the salvation of the whole world.

Ed Sousa said...

Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.

May the light of Your love
Enlighten the souls in darkness;
Grant that these souls will know You
And, together with us, praise Your mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska