8/22/11

THE POPE'S CONFESSOR BELIEVES IN MEDJUGORJE


THE POPE'S CONFESSOR BELIEVES IN MEDJUGORJE
by chere-gospa » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Msgr Eduard Pericic is the Pope's confessor.

Here is what he has written in the preface of Kresimir Sego's book "A conversation with the visionaries" :

I, myself, on the other hand, cannot but believe in the reality of Medjugorje.

My thoughts are there night and day.

I read and gather everything about the events and translate beautiful testimonies from all languages : God is acting through the Gospa in Medjugorje.

I abide only by the criteria of Jesus : "The tree is known by its fruits".

And those fruits are : encounters with God, with the Eucharistic Jesus and with the Gospa.

All pilgrims return home with the same wish to return again and with the same decision : if we live the messages of the Gospa, we build a better world on the basis of the gospel.

Latest news from Medj, free pilgrimage to Medj... on my website :
http://chere-gospa.over-blog.com/

Mary in the heart of my life,
Jesus in the heart of Mary.
Source-Medjugorje Forum

No comments: