2/2/12

Our Lady's Message to Mirjana of Feburary 2, 2012


Dear children; I am with you for so much time and already for so long I have been pointing you to God’s presence and his infinite love, which I desire for all of you to come to know. And you, my children? You continue to be deaf and blind as you look at the world around you and do not want to see where it is going without my Son. You are renouncing him – and he is the source of all graces. You listen to me while I am speaking to you, but your hearts are closed and you are not hearing me. You are not praying to the Holy Spirit to illuminate you. My children, pride has come to rule. I am pointing out humility to you. My children, remember that only a humble soul shines with purity and beauty because it has come to know the love of God. Only a humble soul becomes heaven, because my Son is in it. Thank you. Again I implore you to pray for those whom my Son has chosen – those are your shepherds. February 2, 2012
http://en.gloria.tv/?media=253976

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Luke 2.22-40
Jesus came to the Temple that day as a helpless baby, but Simeon was still able to see that he was the promised Messiah. The same Holy Spirit who opened Simeon’s eyes wants to open our eyes as well. As St. Paul wrote, the Spirit wants to enlighten our hearts so that we can know the length, depth, height, and breadth of God’s presence and his love (Ephesians 3:16-19).

The Holy Spirit lives in you. He longs to speak to you. All he is looking for is an open heart. All he needs is for us to listen, watch, and wait in faith. The moment we believe that God wants to speak to us is the moment that we begin to hear—faintly at first, but then more and more strongly—his words of hope and inspiration.

Every night before you go to bed, write down something that you sensed the Spirit was putting on your heart that day. Soon enough, you will find yourself sensing more and more. You may not always get it right, but time, and trust, will win out.

*“Father, open my ears to the ways you will speak to me today. I want to receive your revelation and embrace your word, just as Simeon did!”