5/17/12

Mary seen in Sun at time of Apparition

By Jakob Marschner

A former Italian bank manager says he saw the Virgin Mary in a sun spectacle in Medjugorje on April 27. Wearing a blue cloak, the Virgin stood forth in the sun just about the time the daily apparition begins, Luciano Giglioni testifies. Group of other Italian pilgrims also saw the sun wonder.


luciano giglioni sun miracle wonder medjugorje virgin mary
Luciano Giglioni

Along with a group of Italian pilgrims, Luciano Giglioni from Castel del Piano witnessed a 30 minutes sun wonder in Medjugorje on April 27.

Giglioni says he saw the Virgin Mary in the sun minutes before 5.40 pm when three Medjugorje visionaries have their daily apparition.

“When we went down Apparition Hill, the sun had become so bright that its light took much of the sky. Then suddenly it started to throb and turn on itself, and then split into two. And you could see the image of the Virgin Mary dressed in a blue cloak, and a purple Cross” Luciano Giglioni tells regional newspaper Il Tirreno Grosseto.

luciano giglioni sun miracle wonder medjugorje april 27 2012 virgin mary
Luciano Giglioni on Apparition Hill in Medjugorje where he saw the Virgin Mary in the sun on April 27. His account of the event has many similarities with accounts of the earliest sun spectacles in Medjugorje, when the apparitions began in 1981

“Some began to cry, some to pray, some were still walking as if nothing had happened. I realized I was crying. And I took off my glasses, and I left myself to watch the sun changing color continuously for at least half an hour. Just as it started, then everything went back to normal, with only the ‘normal’ heaven, and apparently ‘normal’ people” the retired bank manager says.

Saying he will always have emotions tied to the event, Giglioni has spent a while since April 27 trying to make sense of what happened:

“Imagine my surprise when I tried to rationalize the event. What had I seen? What did we see? How did I look at the sun without sunglasses all the time, and not take any damage to my eyesight?” Luciano Giglioni recounts.

“I am only giving a witness, and this means that I must stick to the facts of what I experienced on April 27 at about 17.30″ the former bank manager says.

http://is.gd/ovspd8

No comments: