1/2/13

Our Lady's Message to Mirjana of January 2, 2013

Dear children, with much love and patience I strive to make your hearts like unto mine.
I strive, by my example, to teach you humility, wisdom and love because I need you; I cannot do without you my children.
According to God’s will I am choosing you, by his strength I am strengthening you.
Therefore, my children, do not be afraid to open your hearts to me.
I will give them to my Son and in return, he will give you the gift of divine peace.
You will carry it to all those whom you meet, you will witness God’s love with your life and you will give the gift of my Son through yourselves. Through reconciliation, fasting and prayer, I will lead you. Immeasurable is my love.
Do not be afraid. My children, pray for the shepherds. May your lips be shut to every judgment, because do not forget that my Son has chosen them and only he has the right to judge.Thank you.
January 2, 2013

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Take some time in prayer today to ponder this question. Let the Lord show you: you are a child of the King. You are a sinner saved by grace. You are a believer begging for help with your unbelief. You are the Lord’s beloved, whom he has redeemed and given a new song to sing.

Let the Spirit write these truths on your heart. Recall them during the rough times of the day, and celebrate them during the good times. Then you won’t be able to help smiling as you point to the Savior of the world.

“Father, thank you for setting your love upon me. I want my life to give clear witness to you.”