11/25/13

Our Lady's Medjugorje message of November 25, 2013



“Dear children! I call all of you to prayer. Open the doors of your heart profoundly to prayer, little children, to prayer with the heart; and then the Most High will be able to act upon your freedom and conversion will begin. Your faith will become firm so that you will be able to say with all your heart: ‘My God, my all.’ You will comprehend, little children, that here on earth everything is passing. Thank you for having responded to my call.”


Previous Message of October 25, 2013

Dear children!
 Today I call you to open yourselves to prayer.
Prayer works miracles in you and through you.
Therefore, little children, in the simplicity of heart seek of the Most High to give you the strength to be God’s children and for Satan not to shake you like the wind shakes the branches. Little children, decide for God anew and seek only his will – and then you will find joy and peace in him. Thank you for having responded to my call.

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

"I have come to tell the world that God exists. He is the fullness of life, and to enjoy this fullness and peace, you must return to God."
Message from Our Lady, June 1981