1/28/14


Testimony of married couple Kanizaj from Zagreb

date: 21.01.2014.
Numerous pilgrims visit Medjugorje every year and their testimonies are like little pieces that form beautiful mosaic, picture of Medjugorje.

 Married couple, Neli and Igor Kanizaj emphasise that every visit to Medjugorje is for them great joy and new, deep experience. Igor got to know Medjugorje in his young days, while he was a member of the Franciscan Youth, and each of his visits was bringing him something new, primarily peace:

 “Medjugorje is oasis of peace, shelter. I always like coming to Medjugorje, even for a short period of time, and that changes my life after I return to Zagreb, where I live and work. There are so many fruits and each visit brings something new.”

 On the other hand, Neli, his wife, refused to come to Medjugorje for a long time, but decided to come just because she was longing to receive a child.

 Despite all her hypocrisy and lack of faith that she had when she came first to Apparition Hill, before Gospa, Mother of God heard and answered her prayers. “I was ashamed because I came without faith and with such resentment. I felt peace, warmth and I felt welcomed. Only one month after we came back to Zagreb I realised I was pregnant. “ This couple has today Noa who is seven years old.     http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

No comments: