5/16/14

Dear Family of Mary!


       
     
(c) Mary TV 2014


J.M.J
May 16, 2014

Dear Family of Mary!

Tonight Ivan Dragicevic received an apparition of Our Lady on Podbrdo.  The message was given to all the people present on the hill, and this is the English translation:

Tonight Ivan said that Our Lady came to us, joyful and happy. And she greeted all of us with her Motherly greeting, "Praised by Jesus, my dear children." Then for a while Our Lady prayed over all of us present here. In a special way she prayed over those who are sick who are present here.

Then she said, "Dear children! Also today in a special way, I call you to pray for my intentions, for my plans that I desire to realize with the world. Pray, dear children, and be persevering in prayer. The Mother prays with you and always intercedes for all of you before her Son. Thank you, dear children, for having also today responded to my call."

After that Our Lady blessed all of us present with her Motherly blessing and blessed everything that we brought for blessing. I also recommended (said Ivan) all of your and all your intentions, your families, your needs, and in a special way, you who are sick who are present here.

Then Our Lady continued to pray here over all of us for a while. And in that prayer she left in the illuminated Sign of the Cross with the greeting, "Go in peace, my dear children."

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV 2014




"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint John Paul II
Be connected!
www.marytv.tv 

No comments: