7/12/14

19th International Seminar for Priests


The experiences of participants of the 19th International Seminar for Priests

date: 09.07.2014.
The 19th International Seminar for priests is being held in Medjugorje and around 300 priests, deacons and seminarians from 25 countries have gathered here. Fr. Luka Zoric, member of Herzegovinian Franciscan Province is working in Slano and is here for the first time: “This is my first time here to participate in such spiritual retreat. One can indeed feel communion and all participants would like to experience something new, so they would be able to be more active in pastoral way. As a priest, I need to do spiritual retreat once a year, as every priest does; I do not even have to leave my house, since those retreats are held in my monastery, not just for priests but for lay people as well. But, I was never able to experience what I experienced here, this is where I really surrender to the prayer completely. Fr. Stanko Dodig, Franciscan capuchin, born in Medjugorje, is also participating. He told us that he feels everyone is so happy to be in Medjugorje and they will all return home fulfilled. “This is my third year to come for this seminar, and surely, if it wasn’t spiritually attractive for me, I would not be here again. All lectures are indeed full of spirituality. We would not be able to work without such seminars.”
http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

No comments: