12/6/14

Fr. Pietro Paterlini, many fruits of conversion in Medjugorje


Fr.Pietro Paterlini: „I was especially impressed by the hills of Medjugorje”

date: 03.12.2014.
Fr. Pietro Paterlini, the Italian priest from the Diocese of Reggio Emilia Guastalla came to Medjugorje. He heard about Medjugorje for the first time in the 80's  and his first visit was in December of 2009, when Fr. Pietro visited Medjugorje with one small group of pilgrims from his parish. „I wanted to come sam to Medjugorje, because I visited before Our Lady's shrines in Italy and France. I found a very profound atmosphere of prayer here in  Medjugorje. Once you come here, you begin to pray simpler way. In a special way, I was really impressed by Apparition Hill where we pray Rosary and by Cross Mountain with the devotion of the Way of the Cross. I would call Medjugorje the great school of prayer "– said Fr. Pietro and added that he witnessed many fruits of conversion in Medjugorje.
http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

No comments: