10/31/16

Dear Family of Mary


     Ivan's apparition, 06/17/13  
    
    (c)Mary TV 2015

J.M.J.
October 31, 2016

Dear Family of Mary!

On October 28, 2016 Ivan Dragicevic met with his prayer group on Apparition Hill. Here is the translation of his comments after the apparition that night.  

Message through Ivan, October 28, 2016

After the meeting with Our Lady, i would like to draw closer to you and  describe to you tonight's meeting.  Also today she came to us joyful and happy.  At the beginning she greeted all of us with the motherly greeting
"Praised be Jesus, my dear children."  

Then Our Lady especially prayed here over all of you present who are sick.  Then with her arms extended she prayed over all of us.  

Afterward Our Lady said,

 "Dear children, also today in a special way I desire to call you to open your hearts to my messages that I am giving you.  And I call you to pray for peace.  Peace dear children.  May it be. The mother prays for all of you. And intercedes for all of you before her Son.  Thank you dear children, also today for having responded to my call."  

Afterwards Our lady blessed all of us with her motherly blessing, and she blessed all of your religious articles that you brought to be blessed.  I recommended all of you, your needs and your intentions. your families, and in a special way the sick.  

Then Our Lady continued to pray and in that prayer she left in an illuminated sign of the cross, saying
"Go in peace, my dear children."

This is an approximate translation.
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016

No comments: